Martes, Mayo 7, 2013

Hi Blog!

Welcome to my life! I just thought it would be amusing to start a blog. I've always wanted to have one but I just do not know what to blog about. But now that I'm gonna be starting on a new chapter of my life called college life, I think blogging about this soon-to-be new adventure of my life would be fun.

I really look forward to being a college student. Is it weird? I wish that I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I know there will be a lot of adjustments that I would have to go through but I'm somehow excited for these changes. 

Honestly, excitement isn't the only emotion that I feel right now. I also feel nervous and hesitant. Until now I'm still not sure to myself if I'm ready to face a bigger world. I've actually read something on the internet that even made me more bothered than before: Being excited for college is like being excited for your death. I know it's exaggerated but it just scared me even more. 

I know college life wouldn't be easy. Life in general wouldn't be easy. But I won't let these challenges beat me because problems are made to make us strong. 

Kaya ko 'to! Kakayanin ko. Aja! 

So that's it for my first blog post. It came out shorter than what I expected though. But anyway, I enjoyed it. 


*εїз* 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento